Weng lan 2978

Viccity28

Member
Jan 13, 2021
56
31
18
I had a similar experience with Weng Lan despite following Alberta Bill’s recommendations. Time slot, services and price agreed, with handler proposing SP to see. After arriving at the time agreed and meeting with the SP turns out she (allegedly) knew nothing about the booking but said she’d do 30 mins for half the price. After 30 seconds she tried to upsell loads of other services I hadn’t asked for and demanded more money for what had been agreed to. To cut a long story short I asked for my money back and left. She did refund me without any fuss, so I suppose that was a plus point.

The handler texted me later offering another SP at a reduced rate but by that time I was not in the mood.
Who did you see?
 

kevinsorbo

Active member
May 24, 2026
114
90
28
Their ads are funny... no only do they advertise the bad stuff but they use some pics that appear real (real but slightly edited) and then fake pics that are clearly fake. Then you ask who is working and the handler replies with a bunch of names that don't even match the names in the ads.

I think they play off the fact that for many men, junior makes the decisions so a little bait and switch never hurt nobody.... but again... imagine if they offered real pics and were transparent. I don't need a face pic if you're concerned with privacy of your ladies -- but a real pic goes a long way. They'd likely have so much repeat business -- instead they just want to rip people off and act like they haven't.

And yet some wonder why we get so annoyed that we make comments that lead to perb vacations :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: KAM369

Dawgspeed

Well-known member
Jan 11, 2024
106
315
63
Fantasy Island
Good Day
Myself i just text & ask if anyone is available for a 30min FS, no massage visit within the next 15min. please & thank you
Upon arrival if not greeted by the SP. I ask politely to see her. If i get , She will see you in the room etc . I just say no thank you, and leave.

If she can not greet me at the front, or come out and take me to the room. Then she doesn't really want my $$ in my eyes. On to the next place
Cheers
 

drivr8

Member
May 20, 2004
56
72
18
YVR
There is also this 'side gig' going around where some providers are also posting agents for girls. When girls arrive here, they are not posting their own ads, their handlers or sub-contractors do. So these 'posters' don't actually have pictures of the girls they are advertising. they're all just circulating and stealing pics from other cities and other countries. then book the appointment and take their commissions
 

Dawgspeed

Well-known member
Jan 11, 2024
106
315
63
Fantasy Island
Haven't seen her yet. Just saw her pics on today's Leolist posting.
The pictures are never them. Maybe a close resemblance but usually never them. This is why i never ask for someone by name. It wont be her in the pic.
I have learnt with this place it is just easier to text or walk in and hope for the best. If Jr approves, i stay and bust a nut. If he does not like what is presented, I leave
I have found this to be the easiest when dealing with this place
Cheers
 

kevinsorbo

Active member
May 24, 2026
114
90
28
The pictures are never them. Maybe a close resemblance but usually never them. This is why i never ask for someone by name. It wont be her in the pic.
I have learnt with this place it is just easier to text or walk in and hope for the best. If Jr approves, i stay and bust a nut. If he does not like what is presented, I leave
I have found this to be the easiest when dealing with this place
Cheers
I thought the pics with the real looking backgrounds and front desk were only lightly altered (Joe, for instance). I think the Tina pic is accurate. Likely Lily also... but you're right -- might as well walk in and ask for the girl to verify. Will try later this week.
 

zoddo

Member
Aug 7, 2026
31
14
8
She does kind of look like the CZ Apple, but I don't remember her tits being that big. Would finally be worth going to this place if it were the CZ one.
 

cordova

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2006
478
352
63
She does kind of look like the CZ Apple, but I don't remember her tits being that big. Would finally be worth going to this place if it were the CZ one.
I’m not sure but Barbara from CZ was (is?) there so I guess it’s a possibility
 
Vancouver Escorts