Umail from Bamboo

Dec 28, 2022
70
68
18
I don’t know why there’s no other reviews for this absolute fucking gem. She was super hot tight and a total freaking spinner. She had this red lipstick on, but I didn’t go for any smooches and she was just overall really good at taking a good old pounding man I fucked her good geez. She was so tight as well and when she starts like screaming about you busting it inside her and like fucking just fucking her and like just like just fuck me fuck me fuck me oh man that shits the best.

She is second best at Bamboo to Luna.
 

zoddo

Member
Aug 7, 2026
31
14
8
There were some reviews of her back when she visited last year. She was definitely one of the better girls to see at Bamboo, glad to see she has returned.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kumarfromspace

majordomo

Active member
Oct 8, 2013
522
105
43
I don’t know why there’s no other reviews for this absolute fucking gem. She was super hot tight and a total freaking spinner. She had this red lipstick on, but I didn’t go for any smooches and she was just overall really good at taking a good old pounding man I fucked her good geez. She was so tight as well and when she starts like screaming about you busting it inside her and like fucking just fucking her and like just like just fuck me fuck me fuck me oh man that shits the best.

She is second best at Bamboo to Luna.
thanks for the review, dude! I have yet to try Bamboo, did you get all the acronyms showing on her pic in their ad or are some of those extras?

Ad says she’s pretty tiny, 5’1” 95lbs - is that about right and any issues with fit? I love spinners but I’m kinda girthy so that can be an issue for some smaller ladies in my experience.
 

kevinsorbo

Active member
May 24, 2026
114
90
28
I don’t know why there’s no other reviews for this absolute fucking gem. She was super hot tight and a total freaking spinner. She had this red lipstick on, but I didn’t go for any smooches and she was just overall really good at taking a good old pounding man I fucked her good geez. She was so tight as well and when she starts like screaming about you busting it inside her and like fucking just fucking her and like just like just fuck me fuck me fuck me oh man that shits the best.

She is second best at Bamboo to Luna.
Have you tried Yumi? Is Umail better?
 

SnappyUndresser

New member
Nov 30, 2025
11
9
3
I don’t know why there’s no other reviews for this absolute fucking gem. She was super hot tight and a total freaking spinner. She had this red lipstick on, but I didn’t go for any smooches and she was just overall really good at taking a good old pounding man I fucked her good geez. She was so tight as well and when she starts like screaming about you busting it inside her and like fucking just fucking her and like just like just fuck me fuck me fuck me oh man that shits the best.
Great review! Is she anything like in her picture, looks wise? Is it a close representation?
 

jjjman

Member
Aug 17, 2014
99
42
18
Met her, place is discreet, shes definitely upper 30 or even in her 40s, she does turn down the light quite a bit, so you cant really tell her age once in the room.
Service was ok, nice bj, lots of bls, the cfs.
Repeat? Probably not
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts