The Porn Dude

Tryst issues

beaveraddict

Well-known member
Jun 7, 2018
583
813
93
Has anyone else noticed that Tryst keeps asking you to do a captcha verification almost everytime you hit "next page"? I understand some websites might ask for a verification the first time you visit the site, but usually not again while scrolling the site in the same session!
Any thoughts on how to stop this?
Also... Tryst's search seems inaccurate. For example, when I pick "escort" for "service type" and do not click "massage", "bdsm" or "online" I still get ads for those providers in my search results! Or, I pick "female" yet still get a lot of "trans" results, even though there is a separate "trans only" category, etc.
Finally, some providers seem "hidden" from the search when you are searching for a specific quality (ex. height or hair colour or even name) yet girls with those qualities appear when you pick a city and just scroll through all the ads! Maybe that's a "tag" issue when the girls create their ads?
I know some pooners prefer the girls on Tryst as they are generally reliable, classy and independent but the website itself is quite wonky and has recently been invaded by a lot of providers who seem to exist only on OF or seem to be based in multiple cities at the same time... not quite the shit show that Leolist is, but it's definitely taken a turn for the worse.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: willybigz

thirstybeau

Active member
Dec 31, 2022
124
121
43
Trans women are women. So they will show up under female as well. Theres less than a dozen of them locally so just move on if thats not for you. The website might not be perfect but its still pretty easy to use.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marie 2469

beaveraddict

Well-known member
Jun 7, 2018
583
813
93
Trans women are women. So they will show up under female as well. Theres less than a dozen of them locally so just move on if thats not for you. The website might not be perfect but its still pretty easy to use.
"trans woman" as a gender identity is one thing yet statements like "trans women are women" are purely ideological and the source of much contentious debate out there in the real world. Something I thought we could avoid here...
My point was that Tryst uses the tag "female" which has a much more unambiguously biological basis AND also has a "trans only" category (so does Leolist). Some people want to see trans providers, party on! I'm bi, I get it, you should be able to find the providers you want to see as conveniently as possible, trans women or cis women... so please don't try to make my comment into something it was not!
Perhaps all this confusion is due to the fact that providers chose their own tags without any oversight from Tryst?
For example, Tryst allows providers to specify their height rage (5'1", 5' 5", 5' 8", 6' 1")... so if a woman who stood 5' 0" tagged 5' 8" or if a caucasian woman tagged herself as black that would be confusing too...
Anyway, what I really want to know is how do I stop the stupid "captcha" verifications nearly every time I hit "next page"?!
LOL
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts