Stocking Foot Service

Loves stockings

Well-known member
Jul 17, 2019
574
255
63
Vancouver
Well hopefully it's for someone like me who absolutely loves a girl in sexy Lingerie Stockings and High Heels. Then that allows a person to enjoy Stockings feet. But it's hard to find the right girl. Still looking lol
 

Claudia Strauss

Your Little European Companion
Supporting Member
Aug 25, 2026
16
28
13
bookclaudiastrauss.com
  • Like
Reactions: Loves stockings

hooker

Active member
Mar 24, 2013
98
133
33
Apologies....I should have been more clear. Many of the XDS providers offer this. It's typically free but I simply had no idea what it means. I do fucking love Claudia though!
 

Claudia Strauss

Your Little European Companion
Supporting Member
Aug 25, 2026
16
28
13
bookclaudiastrauss.com
Apologies....I should have been more clear. Many of the XDS providers offer this. It's typically free but I simply had no idea what it means. I do fucking love Claudia though!
Yes they feel amazing and oh so kinky. I also have gloves I can wear in various fabrics xoxo

💋 Claudia Strauss
Your Little European Companion
Website 💕 bookclaudiastrauss.com
Email 🌟 bookclaudiastrauss@protonmail.com
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts