Skyline?

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,049
2,820
113
Last edited:

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,049
2,820
113
While on the topic of Skyline does anyone know where Grace went?
Really hot looking black girl with a really really nice looking ass!
I never did try her but curious if she’s still around?
 
  • Like
Reactions: sillyshoes

sillyshoes

Active member
Mar 12, 2026
424
148
43
She’s now Joya at Coco Collective.
Skyline is still using her pics for some reason!🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe they have her pics to entice you to contact them?? 😂

The other ladies don’t really look appealing to me at all!
Yes, still haven't seen Joy yet ,she's like perfect spinner E Indian to me,just trying to get up the nerve because I've never been to an Escort Agency before, cuz when I message Coco Collective they never respond?
 

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,049
2,820
113
Yes, still haven't seen Joy yet ,she's like perfect spinner E Indian to me,just trying to get up the nerve because I've never been to an Escort Agency before, cuz when I message Coco Collective they never respond?
They don’t accept text app messages.
WhatsApp is good to go though if you need to stay discreet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sillyshoes

sillyshoes

Active member
Mar 12, 2026
424
148
43
They don’t accept text app messages.
WhatsApp is good to go though if you need to stay discreet.
This is the message texting via their own website if you have any questions to ask them you text that and you put your email and I've never got an email response

They said they won't respond if it's questions they think are inappropriate or something like that ,and all I've ever done is ask about the possibility of half service/ gfe or or other things but paying full service price still if that was okay,
If the lady with mind thatwould mind or take offense and they never respond ever

Every time I call or make messages to anyone it's always with my own Google Messenger and stuff because I don't have anyone else looking at my phone so no worries
 
Vancouver Escorts