Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once you go black

The artist formerly known as White Ninja
Nov 28, 2019
1,601
2,242
113
Because I don’t partake in rimming ,

I’m just wondering out of personal curiosity,

Has anyone ever experienced an SP use a dental damn when rimming ?

Because for example , CBJ’s are not uncommon when receiving BJ’s from certain SP’s .

Thanks in advance
 

gianni lotus

Membler
Feb 17, 2004
536
861
93
Vancouver
I'm not into rimming either but this seems worse than a cbj.

I know for a fact that dental dams are part of safe sex supplies in Canadian federal prisons so you can do the math on that.
 

Forum mod

Moderator
Jan 1, 2018
3,401
17,996
113
I'd suggest any questions about safer sex and preventative products like dental dams or condoms be directed to a public health nurse or doctor. We don't allow anything medical to be discussed here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts