L Larry's Torch Banned Apr 26, 2020 702 957 93 Sep 17, 2026 #21 Harmony-bc said: When I was saying we have it good here, I’m not talking about the posters. (snip) Click to expand... 💔 Reactions: LADY-LYRAH
Harmony-bc said: When I was saying we have it good here, I’m not talking about the posters. (snip) Click to expand... 💔
Harmony-bc Supporting Member Sep 28, 2008 2,677 3,555 113 South west vancouver zensualgirl.net Sep 18, 2026 #22 Larry's Torch said: 💔 Click to expand... Some posters are great. Some are mean. Reactions: charles and hoze
L Larry's Torch Banned Apr 26, 2020 702 957 93 Sep 20, 2026 #23 Harmony-bc said: Some posters are great. Some are mean. Click to expand... Just playing.
A asf_post Well-known member Jun 14, 2005 333 270 63 Sep 20, 2026 #24 I also notice that a lot of threads get off topic here (not that I can compare with Merb, as I don't have account there). Last edited: Sep 20, 2026
I also notice that a lot of threads get off topic here (not that I can compare with Merb, as I don't have account there).
F Forum mod Moderator Jan 1, 2018 3,403 18,035 113 Sep 21, 2026 #25 Yeah, this is way off topic. Closed. Reactions: hoze