Natural vs Manmade

the shifting load

outch of the bokss..!!
Oct 14, 2025
145
91
28
I am thinking about natural and man-made tits.
It is obviously choice of every individual but what I have learned is, man made it's are pretty sensitive.
I know beautiful ladies with beautiful tits are very sensitive when you touch them.
Even though that's the best thing I love, I'm always scared that if that touch would make the session bad.
On the other side those ladies with natural tits allows to.touch and play with less hesitation. Also they feel proud of having natural.
I totally agree that everyone has their own perspective on their beauty and their own body.
I also appreciate and admire the confidence of those who took the decision to love their body no matter what and make people love them. 🥰🥰
But for me, I just love those best things being natural so that I can play with them 🤩🤩
Maybe that'll be something I filter out first .
Welcoming suggestions, tia
 

KAM369

Well-known member
May 31, 2017
685
559
93
I haven't found any sensitivity issues unless the implants were quite new.
All I care about is firm- don't care if they are A or DD, I just hate soft, saggy tits
 

pussy lover

Well-known member
Apr 1, 2005
2,385
990
113
I haven't found any sensitivity issues unless the implants were quite new.
All I care about is firm- don't care if they are A or DD, I just hate soft, saggy tits
You couldn't touch Asters @ sawasdee for about a year b/c she said it was sensitive post operation. A few other girls wouldn't even let you suck on the nipples.
Full moon's tits suprisingly holds up pretty good against gravity and still felt pretty nice.

But yeah, greater than 1 year post new tit, there usually isn't any sensitivity issues.
 

the shifting load

outch of the bokss..!!
Oct 14, 2025
145
91
28
I haven't found any sensitivity issues unless the implants were quite new.
All I care about is firm- don't care if they are A or DD, I just hate soft, saggy tits
I don't prefer saggy tits either, being firm makes it look beautiful. It's about allowing touch or play.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts