Asian Fever

Massage help!

Joebe

New member
Sep 18, 2026
5
1
3
Hi!! I'm looking for a massage service from a lady with a happy ending. I tried 2880 and ocean but want more a professional person! Do you know anyone in Kamloops?
 

Joebe

New member
Sep 18, 2026
5
1
3
What do you mean "professional person"?... like an actual licensed RMT? that gives sex too?....
Haha, no! I didn’t mean the RMT licensed one.
I’m talking about those relaxation massage places you see in Nelson or Vancouver—where there are attractive masseuses who give massages and also offer hand jobs..
 

Big_Guy_Rye

Pragmatic Pariah
May 7, 2018
1,026
916
113
Everywhere in BC
Could you share more details? I could not find Ruby!
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ops_curvy_sexy_cute_asian_in_kamloops-7666578

...she's pretty good, I've seen her about a year ago, and people on this forum still give praise. For an Asian provider, she's legit...

where there are attractive masseuses who give massages and also offer hand jobs..
LOL, not here in Kamloops... it's pretty much Ocean's, the 2880 group, and Ruby.... or whatever travelling provider that has good massage skills.

but nothing like what the big city has, sorry to say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joebe

Joebe

New member
Sep 18, 2026
5
1
3
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ops_curvy_sexy_cute_asian_in_kamloops-7666578

...she's pretty good, I've seen her about a year ago, and people on this forum still give praise. For an Asian provider, she's legit...



LOL, not here in Kamloops... It's pretty much Ocean's, the 2880 group, and Ruby.... or whatever travelling provider that has good massage skills.

but nothing like what the big city has, sorry to say.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Unfortunate to hear that! I was hoping some other places would provide this or an independent lady.. even with higher price…
I checked Luby and she looks like similar to the 2880 group!
 

Ford48

Big Kahoona
Dec 22, 2019
282
98
28
Hi!! I'm looking for a massage service from a lady with a happy ending. I tried 2880 and ocean but want more a professional person! Do you know anyone in Kamloops?
I've been looking for the same since lotus closed and even that was hit and miss. If you find someone let me know.
 
Vancouver Escorts