PERB In Need of Banner

LLWC

hard4girls

New member
Jan 16, 2024
8
4
3
Depends on what you want. Go in with $200 and you will have enough for all the options available iirc
Is she back? How long ago was this?
Just check the listing, they always show who is working.. generally there for at least a month. The regulars often there for several months at a time.
Chaya left in early June.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._valley_summer_special_offer_65_60min-4008904

On another note, 220 might be better than 200.. to cover the services provided.. not to imply FS is ever available..
 
  • Like
Reactions: IslandBoar

GuyInVan

Member
Dec 24, 2018
37
34
18
Called in for a late night massage the other night and saw Lucy. Older shorter rounder than the usual crew at LLWC. Massage technique was a lot more forearm pressure and elbows and the routine felt random in the quadrants worked on vs the more systematic routines from other staff. The flip was solid worth while but at the same time not necessarily in the top 3 for me at least.

Do I regret it? no it was all around decent.
Will I repeat? Probably not if April, Amber or Chaya are available.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IslandBoar

IslandBoar

New member
Nov 19, 2025
18
1
1
April and Apple are the same person. An amazing person.
Indeed! Just went to see her a couple of days ago, and now I can’t decide which I like better; April or Chaya!
Both very feminine, great at massage, and very easy to enjoy as genuine, feminine, women.
 

polgazcoy

Active member
Jan 1, 2015
104
92
28
Hello gents!

Im off to Courtenay in a few days and i am intrigued about the talent. Not really looking for FS, just a decent release would do. Says on the ad they do not do FS, are there any extras they can provide? If yes, who are the ladies?
 

Jambon

Well-known member
Jul 1, 2019
538
408
63
For anybody wanting to see her unless she's changed her plans I believe April/Apple will be going on vacation very soon as in the next 7-14 days.
 

Sexrobot

Active member
Sep 1, 2013
159
48
28
I think that tomorrow (Friday) is April’s last day for a couple of months.

I heard a while ago that Chaya was replacing her, but I don’t know if that is right away or a couple weeks from now.
 
Vancouver Escorts