I have seen Lexi a number times and again recently. She’s like a female version of Mario Lemieux in the bedroom. Great skills and not a clock watcher. Does all the extras and easy conversation. She’ll make you laugh.Any reviews?
I love this. She definitely has soft hands around the net and knows how to handle the stick.I have seen Lexi a number times and again recently. She’s like a female version of Mario Lemieux in the bedroom. Great skills and not a clock watcher. Does all the extras and easy conversation. She’ll make you laugh.
Apparently no longer there. Had an appt set up for tomorrow and they called me today and said shes no longer there. Too bad.Noticed she dropped off the BB site, any ideas, did we lose one of the greats?
Well that's too bad but here is hoping she goes indy and ends up working with other former BB greats like Ava and Dallas Nyx...Apparently no longer there. Had an appt set up for tomorrow and they called me today and said shes no longer there. Too bad.
Selena Ryder? Is that her re-branded?I think we might have all got what we wanted
Duo with them tomorrow?! WOWZA! That's a good Friday!I have only been with Selena, but will seeing them both tomorrow. Heard great things about Ava. Cant compare them to anyone else myself, but i can tell you that Selena is definitely worth every penny.
Good Lord man. I hope your heart is strong. 😜Ya man, not gonna lie, super pumped, but also a bit nervous. First duo. Should be an experience.





