Kali @half moon part 2

luvmeap

Active member
Mar 9, 2025
77
111
33
Returned to see Kali tonight, I'm posting now to let you know that she's leaving in a few days, so if you are debating whether or not to pay her a visit, now is the time.

Her bubbly personality, terrific body and enthusiasm made for a delightful second visit. She is a gem and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.
 

inti-mate

Active member
Dec 21, 2009
271
104
43
Returned to see Kali tonight, I'm posting now to let you know that she's leaving in a few days, so if you are debating whether or not to pay her a visit, now is the time.

Her bubbly personality, terrific body and enthusiasm made for a delightful second visit. She is a gem and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.
100% agree
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobBC
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts