Joy A review

SexyBoy

Looking for a Sexy Girl
Oct 2, 2006
2,035
2
0
What can I say about her.

She is the foot job queen as you can tell from her pics on EC.

She can be nasty/naughty or nice (that is what I think she means by good kitty bad kitty)

Her style is differant and her goal is to bring you to pleasure.

CBJ is very good

L: 7 S: 9 A: 9
 

CisForCookie

New member
Jul 4, 2004
506
0
0
Inbetween your Mom's legs...
SexyBoy said:
What can I say about her.

She is the foot job queen as you can tell from her pics on EC.

She can be nasty/naughty or nice (that is what I think she means by good kitty bad kitty)

Her style is differant and her goal is to bring you to pleasure.

CBJ is very good

L: 7 S: 9 A: 9
Is she $$.5? or $$
 

SexyBoy

Looking for a Sexy Girl
Oct 2, 2006
2,035
2
0
She costs more then the average $$ Independant hour rate. She does give you at least 10 more mins though.

She has a big bum small boobs but everything else is mMm. Really nice feet wears sexy outfits gives a good body slide. Role plays cares about your satisfaction.
 

skipper1

* LIFE's a HARLEY VRSC *
Nov 5, 2004
108
1
0
If you like slow and very sensual, then Joy is the girl for you. Being the spontaneous type, I usually prefer "quick and dirty", but I must admit that Joy took me pleasantly by surprise. She has a very nice body shape, great legs, and pretty face. I think she's quite accommodating and open minded as well.

I find her kind of quiet, but there's also something different about her manner that is very soothing and sexy. She certainly knows how to use eye contact and that's always sexy. My expereince with her was right up there with the most sensual of SP's. She prepares well and her place is definitely set up that way too - extremely relaxing and very nice - almost like a professional massage room.

I've only seen Joy once (mainly because of said preference above), but with the mood music that plays, the candles, lighting, and the pleasant smell, I may seriously consider visiting her again simply for a relaxing massage after a hard days work!

In my posts (which I admit are rare), I usually try to inform with both pros and some cons, but I really can't add anything negative about my experience that would be meaningful (wouldn't seem fair to her, just for the sake of balance).
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts