R Rickyatthey Well-known member Sep 1, 2022 668 357 63 Sep 8, 2026 #1 Stunning Curvy Blond - Hosting PDC Burquitlam | Burnaby/NewWest | Metro Vancouver | Female Escorts | LeoList No info that I can find...anyone have any???
Stunning Curvy Blond - Hosting PDC Burquitlam | Burnaby/NewWest | Metro Vancouver | Female Escorts | LeoList No info that I can find...anyone have any???
U utopianow Well-known member Jul 16, 2016 248 379 63 Sep 8, 2026 #2 Rickyatthey said: Stunning Curvy Blond - Hosting PDC Burquitlam | Burnaby/NewWest | Metro Vancouver | Female Escorts | LeoList No info that I can find...anyone have any??? Click to expand... PDC is usually trust worthy. Someone will have to TOFTT and report back.
Rickyatthey said: Stunning Curvy Blond - Hosting PDC Burquitlam | Burnaby/NewWest | Metro Vancouver | Female Escorts | LeoList No info that I can find...anyone have any??? Click to expand... PDC is usually trust worthy. Someone will have to TOFTT and report back.
V Vickram Active member Jan 23, 2019 255 106 43 Sep 24, 2026 #3 utopianow said: PDC is usually trust worthy. Someone will have to TOFTT and report back. Click to expand... Judging from the pictures it seems like Charlie. She probably changed her name. Reactions: Jenna PDC, utopianow and maniacalone
utopianow said: PDC is usually trust worthy. Someone will have to TOFTT and report back. Click to expand... Judging from the pictures it seems like Charlie. She probably changed her name.
brickish Active member Sep 21, 2022 78 102 33 Sep 25, 2026 #4 Vickram said: Judging from the pictures it seems like Charlie. She probably changed her name. Click to expand... Through search I can only find a reference to some negative reviews, but not any reviews themselves. Do you have experience with her?
Vickram said: Judging from the pictures it seems like Charlie. She probably changed her name. Click to expand... Through search I can only find a reference to some negative reviews, but not any reviews themselves. Do you have experience with her?