Recently saw Jenna and she was a lot of fun. Petite with a cute little bum. It was my first visit with her but I will definitely repeat. Great attitude and very sexy. Looking forward to my next visit. 9s and 10s is how I rate her. Treat her well.
Recently saw Jenna and she was a lot of fun. Petite with a cute little bum. It was my first visit with her but I will definitely repeat. Great attitude and very sexy. Looking forward to my next visit. 9s and 10s is how I rate her. Treat her well.
Recently saw Jenna and she was a lot of fun. Petite with a cute little bum. It was my first visit with her but I will definitely repeat. Great attitude and very sexy. Looking forward to my next visit. 9s and 10s is how I rate her. Treat her well.
Lovely young lady
Cute little bum is right!
Shares a landing pad with Parker Prescott so they obviously work opposite schedules.
As said, pics are definitely her and I’d say they are pretty accurate.
Well worth the visit in my opinion
Has anyone seen Jenna lately?
I’d be interested in hearing some feedback.
I personally love the experience this lady provides and I can’t get enough of her.
She is attentive and definitely has my best interests in mind every time.
Great incall too
Everything about Jenna is a class act.
I can’t wait to see her this week…..again