Heather 7234

odlum

Member
Dec 22, 2005
48
8
8
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...angley_zensations_relaxation_massage-11704219
I do not post often, just more of a lurker, but when I get good service I want to let people know. I recently saw Heather for massage.
Heather could be considered an acquired taste. She is literally a flaky energizer bunny. Her apartment is not organized and her massage room is small, but I was not there to give a Good Housekeeping review.
In honesty the session did not start well. She had made an error in booking and it took a series of messages to get it straightened out. However, she was apologetic and did everything during the session to make it up. She is slim, firm, with a few discrete tats.
Heather gives a firm and enthusiastic massage with body slides. The entire session was filled with teasing, touching, and intelligent conversation. The ending was one of the best, I have ever had. Massage with: HJ 200; BJ 250; FS. 300
 

riel

Forever new member
Jul 11, 2005
352
338
63
I haven’t seen her in a few years but I agree with this review, especially the flaky part but I have nothing negative to say about her.
The more you see her the more you get if she’s in that frame of mind.
One thing I will add is I she is asking $300 for full service now and personally I don’t rate her in that bracket.
Otherwise, fill yer boots
 

brickish

Active member
Sep 21, 2022
79
103
33
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...angley_zensations_relaxation_massage-11704219
I do not post often, just more of a lurker, but when I get good service I want to let people know. I recently saw Heather for massage.
Heather could be considered an acquired taste. She is literally a flaky energizer bunny. Her apartment is not organized and her massage room is small, but I was not there to give a Good Housekeeping review.
In honesty the session did not start well. She had made an error in booking and it took a series of messages to get it straightened out. However, she was apologetic and did everything during the session to make it up. She is slim, firm, with a few discrete tats.
Heather gives a firm and enthusiastic massage with body slides. The entire session was filled with teasing, touching, and intelligent conversation. The ending was one of the best, I have ever had. Massage with: HJ 200; BJ 250; FS. 300
Thanks for the info.

Interested in the ending being one of the best - which option (hj/bj/fs)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loves stockings
Vancouver Escorts