First time for 30s Virgin

JW13

New member
Sep 17, 2024
7
4
3
Hello all! I'm looking for suggestions for a provider in town, specifically for losing my V-Card. I've had fun with online providers, but am wanting to see someone in person, somewhat soon. I'm in my 30s, so I'm looking someone who I can be somewhat sure I will be comfortable with! As far as preferences go, nothing is necessary, but I prefer bigger breasts, blonde hair, and a slightly thicker frame. Thank you all for your future suggestions, and I hope to be able to satisfy this request soon!
 

TriedandTide

Active member
May 4, 2024
218
196
43
Hello all! I'm looking for suggestions for a provider in town, specifically for losing my V-Card. I've had fun with online providers, but am wanting to see someone in person, somewhat soon. I'm in my 30s, so I'm looking someone who I can be somewhat sure I will be comfortable with! As far as preferences go, nothing is necessary, but I prefer bigger breasts, blonde hair, and a slightly thicker frame. Thank you all for your future suggestions, and I hope to be able to satisfy this request soon!
Honestly, i think Caroline would be perfect for that: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe.../victoria_caroline_all_inclusive_gfe-10675852

shes sweet, attentive, extremely personal, and makes you feel comfortable and at ease immediately. shes a great person
 

Dawgspeed

Well-known member
Jan 11, 2024
104
313
63
Fantasy Island
Good Day
Both Eden Frost & Caroline love your post .. This would indicate to me that they both want to get their hands on you. Great start, Can you afford a duo ? what a way to lose your V-Card
Both are excellent choices. I can only vouch for Eden Frost as i have seen her many times, Enjoyed every visit .I do not think you can go wrong there
Caroline comes with good reviews.

Make sure you setup MSOG. This way you can just pop without any pressure. 2nd time you`ll probably last longer
Good luck with your choice, i am sure you will get a few more suggestions, Give us a review when ya do take the plunge
Cheers
 

Bridge

Well-known member
Nov 11, 2014
978
1,015
93
A
Good Day
Both Eden Frost & Caroline love your post .. This would indicate to me that they both want to get their hands on you. Great start, Can you afford a duo ? what a way to lose your V-Card
Both are excellent choices. I can only vouch for Eden Frost as i have seen her many times, Enjoyed every visit .I do not think you can go wrong there
Caroline comes with good reviews.

Make sure you setup MSOG. This way you can just pop without any pressure. 2nd time you`ll probably last longer
Good luck with your choice, i am sure you will get a few more suggestions, Give us a review when ya do take the plunge
Cheers
As usual good advice Dawg
 

hogger

Active member
Oct 15, 2008
301
201
43
Hello all! I'm looking for suggestions for a provider in town, specifically for losing my V-Card. I've had fun with online providers, but am wanting to see someone in person, somewhat soon. I'm in my 30s, so I'm looking someone who I can be somewhat sure I will be comfortable with! As far as preferences go, nothing is necessary, but I prefer bigger breasts, blonde hair, and a slightly thicker frame. Thank you all for your future suggestions, and I hope to be able to satisfy this request soon!
I would support the suggestions of Eden and Caroline too. Both ladies are great.

Id also highly recomment Eliza Dawn or Alecia Stone from the Playhouse. Super ladies . While Eliza is not a true blond she has some blond streaks in her hair. Bothe ladies are lovely. Check out the Playhouse website.
 

niceon77

Member
Feb 10, 2005
176
22
18
All Around BC
I'd recommend starting with a massage and hand finish to start if you haven't yet. It's a great way to learn how it all works and get more comfy. I'd also go with a massage provider who does full service as well, then you can book a follow up appointment for the full deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Paul Gauguin
Vancouver Escorts