Hey fellas,
Has anyone seen Emma? I don’t recall having seen her ads before.
The pictures appear very sultry and titillating, so I thought the ad might be a fake. But, there’s a local area code with the phone number, so I have some hope that she could be local.
There’s no description on the ad other than saying she works pretty much anytime.
Maybe I’ll have to attempt to connect and TOFTT.
Maybe one of you horndogs will get to her and report back. 🙏🏼
Has anyone seen Emma? I don’t recall having seen her ads before.
The pictures appear very sultry and titillating, so I thought the ad might be a fake. But, there’s a local area code with the phone number, so I have some hope that she could be local.
There’s no description on the ad other than saying she works pretty much anytime.
Maybe I’ll have to attempt to connect and TOFTT.
Maybe one of you horndogs will get to her and report back. 🙏🏼






