Candoll

luvmeap

Active member
Mar 9, 2025
78
116
33
I opted for a half hour with a bbj add on.
She was wearing a half top and a mini skirt, I can't quite describe it because she didn't have it on for very long. She is beautiful, her face and hair were made up and she looked much like the pic of her in the black bikini and I do believe that it is in fact her in the pic.

She has a great body, ample breasts with loonie size nipples that look and feel natural. She has a really nice ass, full and round, she is very fit with soft skin that responds well to touch.

A bit of an awkward start because I wanted to jump right in and she wanted to give me a massage. She had me lie down and started with some light kissing and a very arousing titty slide moving quickly into the BBJ.

It was good, sloppy, on the lighter side with lost of ball play and she kept the body slide going as she incrementally shifting positions that eventually landed us in a 69, I was thouroughly enjoying the experience, then she asked me to fuck her.

We started on the side of the table, slowly then I went in for some kissing as there hadn't been much. We made out and fucked for a bit, it was hot. Then she really got into it, we went hard for a bit. It got heated and intense, I grabbed the back of her head for a squeeze and she seemed to melt, I went off way too early but it was awesome!

She asked if I wanted a shower and I asked if she was coming with me. Now, this is the first time a CZ girl has showered with me and was it ever fun. . She washed me from head to toe with her tits. She would soap them up and rub them all over me. it was the best fucking loofa I've ever had!

She was so playful, beautiful and fun, it was definitely worth writing about!
I am looking forward to seeing her for a longer session.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts