Yes it is. Saw Summer and Aurelia fairly recently. Schedule is on Leo vs website.Read so many great things about the previously named VME and under the new name, I'm finding it so hard to connect/get a response.
Website pic/choices of ladies also seem very limited etc.
How was Aurelia?Yes it is. Saw Summer and Aurelia fairly recently. Schedule is on Leo vs website.
Thank you for thisYes it is. Saw Summer and Aurelia fairly recently. Schedule is on Leo vs website.
That's unfortunate. Can you recommend another agency? Thank youI’ve been in contact with blush a few times now and i
found when asking specifics the reply time is extremely slow if I get a reply at all. However if you review one of their girls even if it’s a positive one they will contact you almost automatically about what they want and do not want you to say in your review. The handler likes to play too many games for me to bother with them anymore.
Try PDL - lots of options there and very lThat's unfortunate. Can you recommend another agency? Thank you
Try PDL ( pink diamond ladies) lots of good options.That's unfortunate. Can you recommend another agency? Thank you
Thank youTry PDL - lots of options there and very l
Try PDL ( pink diamond ladies) lots of good options.
True. Anyone in paticular you recommend at Blush?B the handler at Blush has always been courteous, polite and prompt when answering any inquiries I have had . I think they did not reply once but we are all only human and things happen . I am sure the agency probably gets a high volume of messages.






