Big & Natural DD+

ChilangoLoco

New member
Mar 30, 2017
23
24
3
Hello fellow PERB members…

I’m looking for a nice natural and big rack.

I’ve been eyeing Kylie London, Ravina Snow, Sarah Forte and AlexisforU… and of course River Aurora (but she’s been gone for a while)

Which lady do you recommend? What are your experiences with them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trapboi07

sandguido

Active member
Jan 9, 2012
163
134
43
Hello fellow PERB members…

I’m looking for a nice natural and big rack.

I’ve been eyeing Kylie London, Ravina Snow, Sarah Forte and AlexisforU… and of course River Aurora (but she’s been gone for a while)

Which lady do you recommend? What are your experiences with them?
I have seen Kylie London and can’t recommend her enough!! She is a blast and is so sexy and has a big rack but I hate to break it to you she has enhanced boobs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChilangoLoco

Hot&Horny69

Lover of Greek and Everything Naughty
Jun 28, 2026
248
259
63
I have seen Kylie London and can’t recommend her enough!! She is a blast and is so sexy and has a big rack but I hate to break it to you she has enhanced boobs.
This is true. Kylie London is great in bed and a very sexy lady but she’s got manmades
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChilangoLoco

Hot&Horny69

Lover of Greek and Everything Naughty
Jun 28, 2026
248
259
63
Hello fellow PERB members…

I’m looking for a nice natural and big rack.

I’ve been eyeing Kylie London, Ravina Snow, Sarah Forte and AlexisforU… and of course River Aurora (but she’s been gone for a while)

Which lady do you recommend? What are your experiences with them?

Kylie 1690 has natural cannons I believe
Antonella from Coco if she’s ever back
Alice from CoCo is touring and she has natural DD’s
 

IlSungNa

Member
Feb 7, 2021
39
45
18
I saw Ravina snow awhile back. Would definitely recommend. Only did a Bj. But she did this can’t pay the rent role Play. Take my money. It was so hot.

I’m seriously debating TOFTT AlexisForU today. See if she messages me back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hot&Horny69

Elmore

Well-known member
Sep 30, 2011
2,593
1,280
113
North Shore
AlexisForU is not a toftt. Lots of reviews on her.

Some mixed with the common complaint that she rushes people out the door with lots of time still left in the session.

Would be curious to hear how your experience goes if you end up seeing her
 

Elmore

Well-known member
Sep 30, 2011
2,593
1,280
113
North Shore
Hello fellow PERB members…

I’m looking for a nice natural and big rack.

I’ve been eyeing Kylie London, Ravina Snow, Sarah Forte and AlexisforU… and of course River Aurora (but she’s been gone for a while)

Which lady do you recommend? What are your experiences with them?
Haven't seen her but noticed the ad on her for Gigi from TempGF. Solid agency and Gigi definitely looks like an Amazon type.
 

raulg

Well-known member
Aug 1, 2019
478
617
93
AlexisForU is not a toftt. Lots of reviews on her.

Some mixed with the common complaint that she rushes people out the door with lots of time still left in the session.

Would be curious to hear how your experience goes if you end up seeing her
Alexis is more of a YMMV type of woman. If she likes you, you’ll have a time of your life. She’s more of the dominant type, so if you like to take charge, make sure to lead. I’ve seen her a few times and have never left disappointed. She’s definitely a looker.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts