Companion's name: Anna Lee
Date of Visit: 17 Sep 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: ll, perb ad
City: Winnipeg
Location: exchange district
Type of Visit: 1 hour
Was the Appointment On-Time? A tad late, but only a few moments. Pretty much on time if your watch is slow. lol
Activities: kissing, bj, cg, doggy, missionary, daty
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation:$$$$$
Approximate age of Companion: younger than me.
Hair Color and Length: long black hair
Smoking Status: non smoking as far as I can tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: exactly as pictured. Bubbly personality and easy to get along with.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
Public comments: after having a duo session, I felt like I was missing out a bit on Anna, so decided to book a solo session with her. I don’t usually book way in advance, but having book time off work I set up a tentative time. I confirmed the morning of, and was able to schedule it a bit earlier in the day.
Was greeted at the door by amazing Anna wearing sexy lingerie. Went to the room and she starts teasing with kissing. She could feel my erection through my clothes. More kisses, and I took off her bra. Her breast were nice and perky, and I think she really enjoyed the make out session, but she finally let me go shower.
Returning from the shower she was already naked and chatted a bit n the bed. Of course, I was a little distracted by the view, and after I could not hold back anymore, I started kissing her. My hands exploring the soft sensual skin all over her body.
I laid down and after more kissing, she made her way down south. (No passport required) I was brought to the brink a few times, then she put on a condom and rode me with enthusiasm. The audio and visual was quite the experience, and I popped.
After asking her favourite position, round two involved doggy and missionary. She seemed to have boundless energy in these positions and the vocals were great. End of round two.
I was disappointed I couldn’t last long enough to make it enjoyable for her, so I finally did Daty.
She tried to get me going for round three. Wasn’t sure if mini me was napping or sleeping. Seemed half awake, but finally got beyond half mast. Wasn’t sure I had anything left, but something came out even if it felt like I was shooting blanks. lol
The rest of the story: Anna’s schedule is pretty busy. I think she thoroughly enjoys her sessions or at least she enjoyed this session with me lol. Not a clock watcher, as I think we were a bit over, but had nice conversations in the session.
Date of Visit: 17 Sep 2026
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: ll, perb ad
City: Winnipeg
Location: exchange district
Type of Visit: 1 hour
Was the Appointment On-Time? A tad late, but only a few moments. Pretty much on time if your watch is slow. lol
Activities: kissing, bj, cg, doggy, missionary, daty
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation:$$$$$
Approximate age of Companion: younger than me.
Hair Color and Length: long black hair
Smoking Status: non smoking as far as I can tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: exactly as pictured. Bubbly personality and easy to get along with.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes
Public comments: after having a duo session, I felt like I was missing out a bit on Anna, so decided to book a solo session with her. I don’t usually book way in advance, but having book time off work I set up a tentative time. I confirmed the morning of, and was able to schedule it a bit earlier in the day.
Was greeted at the door by amazing Anna wearing sexy lingerie. Went to the room and she starts teasing with kissing. She could feel my erection through my clothes. More kisses, and I took off her bra. Her breast were nice and perky, and I think she really enjoyed the make out session, but she finally let me go shower.
Returning from the shower she was already naked and chatted a bit n the bed. Of course, I was a little distracted by the view, and after I could not hold back anymore, I started kissing her. My hands exploring the soft sensual skin all over her body.
I laid down and after more kissing, she made her way down south. (No passport required) I was brought to the brink a few times, then she put on a condom and rode me with enthusiasm. The audio and visual was quite the experience, and I popped.
After asking her favourite position, round two involved doggy and missionary. She seemed to have boundless energy in these positions and the vocals were great. End of round two.
I was disappointed I couldn’t last long enough to make it enjoyable for her, so I finally did Daty.
She tried to get me going for round three. Wasn’t sure if mini me was napping or sleeping. Seemed half awake, but finally got beyond half mast. Wasn’t sure I had anything left, but something came out even if it felt like I was shooting blanks. lol
The rest of the story: Anna’s schedule is pretty busy. I think she thoroughly enjoys her sessions or at least she enjoyed this session with me lol. Not a clock watcher, as I think we were a bit over, but had nice conversations in the session.






