Amy 2471

BootyLoverBoy

Member
Jul 31, 2026
30
12
8
Companion's name: Amy 2471

Date of Visit: Oct 02 2026

Preferred Method of Contact: Text

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...s_best_service_in_town_available_now-11459119

Location: Townhouse

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: cbj, dfk, bls, fs, she does bbbj but its not my thing due to a situation I had in the past from one.

Scheduled Length of Visit: hh

Donation: 160

Approximate age of Companion: 30s

Hair Color and Length: long dark, wore up in a bun

Smoking Status: not sure

Ethnic/Racial background: chinese

Companion Description: Cute, innocent looking Asian. Firm, tight body. Nicely shaped ass.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

The rest of the story: I was a regular of hers when she was last here. As soon as I seen her ad I had to head over right away. Texted her and 20 minutes later I was in her bedroom.

As I approached her house I seen her sexy silhouette standing at her picture window smiling me. She greeted me and remembered me and gave me a hug and kiss. She then led me to her bedroom and did her usual script where she wanted me to leave my pants on, then pulls them down and grabs my cock with her mouth thru my briefs. Then she told me to sit on the bed and she slowly pulled them down and went to work. She is good and she always keeps her hands busy, either they're stroking me or they're pinching my nipple or rubbing my asshole. She kept this up for around 10mins. Then she climbed up on the bed, facing me she rode me cowgirl and almost made me pop right there, then she went spread eagle (she is flexible) on me and pounded me for a minute. We then switched to missionary where she grabbed her left leg and held it while I fucked her until I finished.

We talked for a few minutes to catch up then she joined me in the shower then led me to the front door and gave me a kiss. With all the attention the other asian sps like wendy, lisa and Naomi and yuki (dont get me wrong theyre all great) getting all the attention idk why there aren't more reviews of Amy. She is younger, energetic and doesnt need a translator app. She is always friendly and I recommend her if you want a garaunteed good time. She is a sweet heart and treat her well.
 
Vancouver Escorts