Recent content by zoddo

  1. Z

    Umail from Bamboo

    There were some reviews of her back when she visited last year. She was definitely one of the better girls to see at Bamboo, glad to see she has returned.
  2. Z

    Olivia 3686 @ LL?

    Looks fake asf
  3. Z

    Luxe new girls Miho Nami

    Bumping. I see she's offering a duo special with diamond now. No one seen Miho yet? Never been to luxe before but might toftt for that duo it's good value. Going to wait a bit first to see if any of you guys have anything to say about her first.
  4. Z

    Sara's Massage

    The last time she offered fs was so long ago that it's irrelevant at this point to ask details about it. If she ever updated her website to include fs again that would be a different matter, but until then it's best to just respect her choice to be hj only and not bring up fs.
  5. Z

    Kirara @7518

    I've seen her twice now and will try to repeat again before she leaves by the end of the month. I do wish she resembled more closely to some of those photos but her attitude and service makes up for it, and she still is pretty nonetheless. It's rare to be able to see Japanese providers down here...
  6. Z

    Vikky 1798

    That's a shame I was going to dm you about that but there it is. I guess there wasn't enough clients compared to Vancouver.
  7. Z

    Joey comes alive!

    Yes, she doesn't look like that lol. Does not even require a google search to know that pic is stolen, though anyone can if they doubt me.
  8. Z

    Joey comes alive!

    She doesn't look like her current picture, the lineup would be 2 blocks long for that price. It's just a representation.
  9. Z

    Scarlett Substitue??

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/vancouver-island/victoria_deep_tissue_massage-11502000
  10. Z

    Are any providers under 25?

    It's definitely not. I went there recently and asked to see Joey and Sky to decide between them, and at first glance I actually thought Sky was the more attractive of the two face/body wise so I ended up choosing her. Sky looks youngish too and the service was amazing. I mainly only see talk...
  11. Z

    Sarah@EOA

    ? Nothing's changed other than 3 letters being gone.
  12. Z

    Barbara

    Looks the same as cz pics wise
  13. Z

    No EOA until mid September?

    Jojo couldn't make it unfortunately, was planning to see her.
  14. Z

    Cherry @half moon… A+

    Did you mean Cherry?
  15. Z

    Weng lan 2978

    Makes sense. Seems like a high turnover place.
Vancouver Escorts