Recent content by vegeta2025

  1. V

    Mia - Sweet Asian Doll

    In general I don't find myself interested in asian women in general but sometimes a few spark some interest for me. Saw the listing for Mia on LL and thought I'd check it out. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she looks better in person. Her body is up there with some of the best that I've...
  2. V

    Top SPs

    Which week? Sometimes there are girls at agencies that visit occasionally. RIght now Thalia at Luxdollhouse is great for DFK, and great service. Not blond though, I don't think.
  3. V

    Influx of verified ads

    Influx of young verified ads in Edmonton. Prob will change names but currently Jade, Aurora, Marie, etc. Advertise 300h and great services. Be careful, bait and switchers. Upcharge for real service and it will be mediocre. Hot "verified pics" without high-end touring girl rates. Jade is hot in...
  4. V

    Tatiana Rios

    Mate, the time does start when you arrive. Sometimes when your a regular an SP will give some leeway on that. Expecting more "fucking" then what you received in an hour is not realistic.
  5. V

    Blaze James

    Lol go in person and see to confirm. I doubt you'll find her face online.
  6. V

    Aspen/Vendell 2478

    Saw Aspen/Vendell (changes name on ad idk why). Holy smokes she's real and down to earth. Initially said all safe but when I arrived for the appointment, she asked covered or bbbj. OMG I loved her bbbj and could have came from it but had to try some positions. Cowgirl with dfk made be finish...
  7. V

    IM STILL STUCKED

    Don't worry about age if it's your first time. Often times a young SP is not the best introduction for a newcomer.
  8. V

    IM STILL STUCKED

    Lexi Ryder/Wylde
  9. V

    Pari 1335

    Booked Pari, great body in the verified pictures..showed up and it was definately Camilla at the door. Said Pari is her friend and busy but I'm not sure she even exists lol. Was disappointed. Anybody seen Pari and it was the girl in the pics?
  10. V

    Jessica Labelle LL-5465

    Very lackluster. Nice person but lacking in service. Doesn't have to be anything world class but below average for the rate IMO.
  11. V

    Sofia 4501

    Saw Sofia Kova (leolist ad), 1 hr for 400. Looks like her pictures and great ass for doggy. Put both hands on it and push it up, best sight I've seen in ages!
  12. V

    Selene 4284

    I saw Selene (dollenvy) a week ago. In her initial text regarding donations she specified what's in her PSE menu. Went for 1 hour PSE and it was money well spent. When I first laid eyes on her it was exactly like her pictures. Undressed her and spent a while exploring her body. Switching...
Vancouver Escorts