Recent content by Throck

  1. T

    Lily Body Tree Spa

    Can someone DM me the link to this place? Travelling to Calgary this week. Tks.
  2. T

    Suhana Leolist

    If I understand her menu 1 hr $340 DFK + $100 DATY + $100 BBBJ +$100 Total 1 Hr $640 ????? I can get this for $300 to $400 Hard pass.
  3. T

    Coming to Calgary, Looking for a New Regular

    Hi. I come into Calgary about 6 or 7 times a year and am looking for a new regular. Ideally someone who connects on a personal level not a transactional one. I have no age restrictions, younger or older is fine. I need natural boobs, size doesnt matter, DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Okay with older...
  4. T

    Lindsay Scarth - 0888

    I have had some good experiences with her. Not great, but good.
  5. T

    Yuki 5180 Another service queen like Lisa

    Hi. Does she look like the pics? Age? English ability? DFK, DATY? GFE can mean a lot of different things. Tks.
  6. T

    Viola on Tryst

    I sent her a text on 2different occaisons. No reply
  7. T

    Kissing and DFK

    Kacey responds very well..... 😉
  8. T

    tallissasmith99

    Where does she advertise? If on LL you can post a link.
  9. T

    LOCAL SP

    There are those who do it, but mostly on the QT and very few who advertise it.
  10. T

    Ariana Hot Blonde Natural Boobs on OM

    Checked the pics. Should have done that sooner. Fake pics.
  11. T

    Kissing and DFK

    Kacey. Advertises here and LL
  12. T

    Ariana Hot Blonde Natural Boobs on OM

    Was set up for tomorrow. Sent text to confirm today No reply.
  13. T

    Ariana Hot Blonde Natural Boobs on OM

    Nobody? I have texted with her and she seems legit but never know.
  14. T

    LOCAL SP

    Giving or recieving?
  15. T

    Brandon

    Maybe cost is a factor? Sp friendly? No key card elevator access? Lots of reasons.
Vancouver Escorts