Recent content by Slimslam2002

  1. S

    Any Recommended SPs in Their 20s?

    Banned? Seems like a reasonable question… am I missing something?
  2. S

    Bellissima

    Has anyone booked a massage with Bellissima? She is in Tryst and her email is bellaaa.lina0@gmail.com and there is no phone number. She looks super hot but it’s surprising that there are no reviews?
  3. S

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    If you see Mona give us an update
  4. S

    Eraser Nipples

    I saw it in a Reddit forum😋
  5. S

    Eraser Nipples

    I have a couple people in mind for my next trip out and looking for suggestions for someone in Vancouver with large nipples. Areola size isn’t as important but long suckable nipples is what I’m interested in 🤤 if you have any recommendations and can share links even better!
  6. S

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    Has anyone seen Mona recently? Curious to know how accurate her photos are, looks, attitude and service is
  7. S

    Yasmin 2697 or Yara 3775

    Looking for thoughts on Yasmin and Yara. Their bodies look amazing and wondering what their attitude/enthusiasm etc https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_new_photos_32_g_effervescent_persian_italian_yasmin-6993246...
  8. S

    Vancouver agencies 👍🏻👎

    Disclaimer, I know there are posts on different agencies and there are so many it’s hard to know which is up to date or comparing them directly. which Vancouver agencies have the best reputation, easiest to book with and attractive women? Any that are red flags to avoid?
Vancouver Escorts