Recent content by Resilient

  1. Resilient

    As a middle class guy, how often do you go for sessions?

    I agree with alot of what you said man. Any great experience in life is about the actual moment and experience, but there is also the excitement of looking forward to it as well as having that memory and experience to look back on. Taking time to look back and reflect on a great experience...
  2. Resilient

    As a middle class guy, how often do you go for sessions?

    This sounds like an absolute dream come true! I'm possibly planning my first trip ever there in the near future. Something like this might be on the agenda. As well as trying to meet some kawaii civiilian women as well if that's possible.
  3. Resilient

    As a middle class guy, how often do you go for sessions?

    I agree with this. I'm at the point where I could go only when the mood strikes, but also contemplating a schedule that isn't super frequent. I know some guys here are posting reviews that cost $1k and over for a session and 3 ways and stuff like that, which is all out of my range. I think there...
  4. Resilient

    As a middle class guy, how often do you go for sessions?

    Nice to hear your financial situation has improved. Ya I hope to be in a similar situation in the coming years where my budget for sessions can double.
  5. Resilient

    As a middle class guy, how often do you go for sessions?

    Thanks for sharing man. Ya to be able to get in 3 sessions per month would definitely be nice, but probably out of range for myself. I guess it would be something I could afford, but just really cut into savings goals. I can definitely see how some months you'd go more than others depending on...
  6. Resilient

    As a middle class guy, how often do you go for sessions?

    Just to preface this, I currently have a middle class income in a high cost of living city. I'm definitely not a rich guy who dabbles in the super high end babes or does sessions for 7 days in a row. I've done 3 days in a row as my personal high. Just curious in terms of budgeting and need for...
  7. Resilient

    Anyone seen Vada @ XDS?

    https://xiao-dimsum.com/vada-%e5%b7%9d%e4%ba%95%e6%97%a9%e8%8e%89/ Very curious as well.
  8. Resilient

    Momona XDS

    Just curious if anyone has been. Pics look good. I was tempted to go, but seeing as there are no reviews, it felt risky. I've had good J-girl experiences but I've also had sub-par ones as well. I wouldn't want to pay her rates and then have a regrettable experience. EDIT: After a closer look...
  9. Resilient

    Happy Canada Day 2026!

    Nice to hear guys! BBQs are a great way to enjoy the day! Even though a nice Canada Day BJ would also be nice.
  10. Resilient

    Happy Canada Day 2026!

    How did everyone celebrate? Did anyone enjoy some Canada Day sex?
  11. Resilient

    Recommendation for HJ happy ending Burnaby

    Hey guys looking for a good value HJ session with an attractive lady in the Burnaby area. No ladies 50 plus please. TIA.
  12. Resilient

    The same girls are listed on different asian escort agency websites

    Thanks for the info guys. Definitely helps to understand this stuff better.
  13. Resilient

    The same girls are listed on different asian escort agency websites

    I'm not as familiar with the asian escort websites. But why is it the same girls have profiles across different websites. Are all these different websites the same company? Or are escorts paying different agencies to post their profile? How does this work?
  14. Resilient

    Liz 2839 - Anyone seen her?

    This lady looks interesting. Anyone visited her? https://xiao-dimsum.com/liz-%e9%87%8c%e6%96%af%e6%96%af/
  15. Resilient

    Recommendations for a good Japanese, Vietnamese or Filipina

    Hey guys, haven't been in the scene for almost 2 years now. Last visit for me was Chinese Ceci 8138 in Burnaby. Prior to that I also saw Viet Miao at Daynight.VIP. Looking for a good session, that is not on the high end for prices. Age wise, looking for 20-40s, but only if they are a young...
Vancouver Escorts