Recent content by paddy62

  1. P

    Christine at Ogden Massage

    hi. , I was in town on business the other day and needed to relax after a rotten meeting. I decided to try Ogden Massage and wasn't disappointed . The girls name was Christine and she was pretty, mid to late twenties, Chinese girl with fairly good English , so communicating wasn't an issue. She...
  2. P

    Jenny at back2back

    I was in town last week and needed a good massage, went to back2back spa and saw Jenny. She is mid-twenties, nice shape 34B, petite, very pretty Korean girl. Her English is good so communication wasn't an issue. Jenny was very friendly and gave a very good massage, the usual extras were...
  3. P

    hi can anyone help?

    new in town. can anyone steer me towards a satisfying. massage? looking for a professional clean friendly provider. suggestions please.
Vancouver Escorts