Recent content by nedsnow

  1. N

    List of nymphos

    Hahaha I haven't gone back to see Elle for her societal views
  2. N

    Celine NightOwl

    I dont know how many people got to enjoy Celine at Night Owl the "ultra fit" korean. She has sadly not returned (to my knowledge) since that trip. Trying to catch those feelings again and wondering if anyone had some similar recommendations.
  3. N

    AI Ads

    So do we think she actually has 6 fingers because that would be hot!
  4. N

    Armani 1552

    Does anyone have info on Armani hosting in langley? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_langley_hot_brunette_avail_now_incal-9829598
  5. N

    Stephanie 9969 Langley

    Pics are not accurate
  6. N

    Vicky 1798

    I cant argue with the second part
  7. N

    Vicky 1798

    Does anyone know if Vicky is ok with all ethnicities? Didn't see anything in her ads.
  8. N

    Vicky 2961

    Anyone have info on Vicky 2961 https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_langley_italian_24yrs_old_tight_wet_babe-11474200
Vancouver Escorts