Recent content by Mistrysaab

  1. M

    Lola coco

    I had a feeling those pictures in the red outfit on Leo looked familiar. Thanks for confirming! Will have to see her soon.
  2. M

    Great Greek provider's?

    Man, this makes me wanna try Greek with Honey so bad. I’ll have to coordinate with her the next time she’s in Langley. For the ones mentioned in this thread, Mandy Mayhem is another one I’ve experienced a few times. Fabulous Greek experience and her tiny frame can take a pounding.
  3. M

    Great Greek provider's?

    I had a similar experience with Natalia when I saw her recently. First time seeing her and I decided to roll with it and go with the Greek option. One of the first things she says to me was.. “I’m so glad you decided to do anal. I haven’t been fucked in the ass in over a month. It’s the only way...
  4. M

    Langley SP recommendations

    Lot of the PDC gals come out to Langley. Just gotta check their schedules. Independents: Natalia Golden Latina Kenzie Riley Rain
  5. M

    YET ANOTHER NANCY FANBOY

    Echoing what OP said.. I also had a great experience with her. It was my first TS experience. Made me feel at ease. Phenomenal CBJ, lots of spit, deep throat, face fucking. She was the bottom and was able to take a deep fast pounding. Ended the session with a huge facial and she took it like a...
  6. M

    Size Queens?

    Any providers that are size queens? Can take an above-average cock in all sorts of positions without much restriction? I recently had a few sessions with providers where I couldn’t do certain positions (cowgirl, doggy - a couple of my favourite positions).
  7. M

    Cabo San Lucas

    Also interested. Going to Cabo for a stag in the new year. Would love to get some info about strip clubs, massage parlours, escorts, etc.
  8. M

    Jess -1980 in Langley

    Her number keeps changing. Now it’s ending in 2553. Will post review if I end up taking the plunge.
  9. M

    Any good AMPs in the willoughby/Carvolth area?

    Following as I’d also like to know this info. The only ones I’m aware are ones in Langley city. Would be nice to have one close by.
  10. M

    Facefuck reccomendations

    Agreed - if you’re into some good PSE action, Mandy is it. Facefucking, ass pounding.. she’s your gal. Don’t expect any kissing or cuddling, just action. Haven't seen Ashley but I’ve read some great things about her.
  11. M

    Facefuck reccomendations

    Yeah I'd have to agree, she's definitely on the pricier side, but man, worth it! Service is impeccable. She’s sexy. BJ is out of this world. Not to mention, her incall is dope. I did see her when her rates were a little bit lower - $400hr. This was probably a couple years ago now.
  12. M

    Info on adrianna

    Following as I’m also interested.
  13. M

    Sara @ Sweetasiandoll - The Sequel

    Shoot, that sucks! Thanks for the info. I’ll keep the search going.
Vancouver Escorts