Recent content by luvmeap

  1. L

    Uptown area?

    Kiwi is close to Rutledge park.
  2. L

    Getting into the scene on a budget

    My favourites are CZ and Aspa, CZ generally has better providers and Aspa has showers in the rooms. Most of their Provo are good as well. Not that I have a problem with the other AMP's, just my preference.
  3. L

    Getting into the scene on a budget

    I can only speak to the Asian scene, there is plenty to enjoy here. EOA is a little more money, but BBJ is usually included, you shower together and have fun in a real bed. Most of her girls are very good, young and beautiful. I would say that's your best bang for your buck. That being said...
  4. L

    Yiyi @ Aspa

    I think you confused Aspa with EOA, helpful review though. Thank you.
  5. L

    Joey comes alive!

    I thought it was actually her and maybe she had a professional photoshoot done. It is in reality her face transferred to this pic. I was fooled by AI, she is still very beautiful, IMO.
  6. L

    Joey comes alive!

    It seems that you are correct.
  7. L

    Joey comes alive!

    I do believe that the latest picture is actually her. Most likely professionally done. The older pics in the ads were definitely not her.
  8. L

    Dumb Question: What or Where is CZ?

    CZ Beauty Spa, it's the name of the business. I don't know what CZ stands for.
  9. L

    Joey comes alive!

    I like having a shower in the room, so Aspa is a go to for me. I've seen Joey a few times but last night was different. She was wearing a black and white skirt and matching half top, She looked hot. We kissed for a bit then she undressed and directed me to the massage table. The massage was...
  10. L

    Are any providers under 25?

    I went to see Joey since she's been back, I love her new hair colour and she's hotter than ever! I noticed that the new pic in the ad is actually her, so what you see is what you get.
  11. L

    Asian massage newbie

    The base price will get you a massage with a happy ending. Bbbj will be an extra, in the $40-$80 range. I would suggest that you find a provider on Leolist, then cross reference their phone numbers last four digits in the review sections here. You'll have better luck avoiding a bait and switch...
  12. L

    New to Victoria! Who do yall recommend?

    I agree with Alberta Bill, you can look on Leolist and cross reference the last 4 digits of an ad to find an SP's 411 or reviews. If you just want to jump right in then check out Asian Spa on Douglas, they have showers in the room and most of the ladies are very good IMO. Welcome to the hood and...
  13. L

    Sasaya at CZ

    No, clearly you don't get it. You looked, you left and then you trashed. You have no merit and no reason to trash them. I have seen two of these ladies on several occasions, they are both beautiful and both provide excellent service. I saw your words and took offence, I then made my feelings...
  14. L

    Sasaya at CZ

    Harsh words cause financial hardship to these ladies, you said "50 year old woman" "avoid" and in your very next sentence named Gill and Betty, said they were not to your taste and left. Do you go up to a restaurant, look at the menu on the door and then go home and blog that the place is no...
Vancouver Escorts