Recent content by leooooms

  1. L

    Ammy 5771

    Dana and ruby are on the top tier for sure. Outstanding service. Korean Cherry as I remember was also amazing
  2. L

    Elena EOA

    you will get what you want there my friend
  3. L

    Elena EOA

    Had an hour spent with her. Guys she’s outstanding. Beautiful young lady. She’s short but has amazing body. Definitely one of the best I have seen for sure. I guess she’s around 25, her bbbj was on the top tier. Treat her well and have fun guys. Face:9 Body:10 service:10
  4. L

    Erica @ 7518

    100% agree
  5. L

    Vicky 1798, Chinese princess

    It makes perfect sense
  6. L

    Lisa LL 3368

    im curious too
  7. L

    Vicky 1798?

    Texted the number and it’s been read but no one answered lol. Don’t know why lol
  8. L

    Isla (EOA)

    I met her the day before yesterday, and she’s definitely 26. Maybe the language barrier makes people experience things differently, but she was very friendly, and everything from beginning to end felt great to me. Definitely repeat for me
  9. L

    Miki 2524

    thanks my friend!
  10. L

    Miki 2524

    It’s a hotel this time? How do you feel about the new location my friend?
  11. L

    Yue Essence of Asia 5771

    not the same person but good looking. Good service and offered dfk
Vancouver Escorts