Recent content by Kalidgh

  1. K

    Dani

    Terribly confused. I reached out last night and after 3-4 back to back texts I get " it's man on man " She looks all woman to me any Dani participants want to chime in? she looks totally hot and that text was like a gut shot
  2. K

    Magenta Velvet

    I reached out to her , however I use a texting app as I am partnered and she just out right blocked me just a word of caution for those using apps. Honestly I want To go to see what the hub-bub was all about but I truly don't like fat women or fat anyone. It just tells everyone where your...
  3. K

    Erotic massage

    She looks fun
  4. K

    Erotic massage

    Lilly James ( google it ) in Vernon is good fun Cass in Kelowna on Leolist is up there. All the other good talent is gone for what you are Looking for
  5. K

    Erotic massage

    Handy. Read the posts as it’s already in here
  6. K

    Providers near Lake Country?

    I just spread my legs and away she went lol.
  7. K

    Providers near Lake Country?

    There is a cougar out there on Beaver Lake Road that does massage. It is clean and safe. Handy /Nude /Oral options advertises as "Spectacular Real Massage " seen her before and will probably see her again as I like ass play on me and she delivers
  8. K

    Leolist Mimi

    Any one done a round with the midget? She has a hot body on her
  9. K

    Ok falls mssage

    Hahahah......you are my new best friend. Let's talk titties
  10. K

    Erotic massage

    She will rock your boat but it's all by hand
  11. K

    Erotic massage

    WTF does that even mean?
  12. K

    Loves giving

    Just hucking a dart at the wall but I will go with BLAKE ADDISON who he mentioned
  13. K

    Erotic massage

    I steer clear Of AMPs . Do your research. PERB has the answers and after that if your still have doubts , leave it alone. if you need a taste of normalcy, drive to Vernon and see Natural Born Healer. April is by the college in a lovely clean home. If you don't like that ....go try a dude...
  14. K

    Erotic massage

    Candy is real. That's not her in the photo but you won't be disappointed. Massage and a handy Great Massage locanto ....Veronica is mature but holy hell you are hanging on for dear life. She has multiple levels of service. No real Massage but I got attacked by her tongue Vernon Natural...
Vancouver Escorts