Recent content by Harmony-bc

  1. Harmony-bc

    Cost to post on LL?

    I’ve been on perb for years. I still have regulars that I met when I first got here. Perb has always been a great place to advertise. You have to put in the work here tho. You have to maintain a presence to make money on perb. You can’t just bump your ads. My money I make from here is based on...
  2. Harmony-bc

    Cost to post on LL?

    It’s free to create an ad on leolist. Once it’s posted, the free ad goes to the bottom. You pay to bump it to the top. They only take lite coin. And there’s always an exchange rate for that. 7.99 is probably more like 9 or 10. If you only want to buy 2 bumps at a time, then you have to...
  3. Harmony-bc

    Strange Ghosting

    I’m generally reliable, but My dad died in April and I’ve ghosted and stood up a few people, even regulars. I’ve disappeared in the middle of a few almost bookings. Life goes on, bills don’t stop. But man, it’s hard to work after such a life changing event. I’m ok now. But it was a hard road...
  4. Harmony-bc

    Trying to find ladies on Tryst

    That might be true about only fans. But it’s still not a fake girl. It’s a girl trying to get you to her only fans. You can also complain to tryst if somebody’s a scammer and tryst will ban the girl. Only fans isn’t really a scammer. It’s not the same thing. It’s still a sex worker selling sex...
  5. Harmony-bc

    Periods

    Some posters are great. Some are mean.
  6. Harmony-bc

    Daddy Issues

    There’s some really good points brought up here. Lots of food for thought. As a kink provider, there’s some things I’m just not comfortable with providing. I can be so literal so I’m uncomfortable being called mommy or calling anybody daddy in a sexual manner. My dad was the best man who ever...
  7. Harmony-bc

    Periods

    When I was saying we have it good here, I’m not talking about the posters. Some of those are quite mean. I’m just talking about the mods and the hard work they put into making perb an inclusive welcoming place for sex workers (as long as we pay lol) and their clients.
  8. Harmony-bc

    Periods

    We actually have it pretty good here. Sometimes I think the mods are too quick to ban people. But I would never complain about it because it’s also awesome, the things they don’t allow here. I left this board for a few years because I couldn’t handle the negativity here. When I came back...
  9. Harmony-bc

    Sensual massage and cuddle

    I could do all of those. I’ve practiced yoga my whole adult life and I’m trained in massage. Probably my non fs massage package would suit this best
  10. Harmony-bc

    Visiting Vancouver next weekend - Looking for pegging escort recomendations.

    I love kinky boys and love to wear my sexy strap. I have several sized penis's and I'm definitely on the sensual gfe dominant side
  11. Harmony-bc

    Pegging/slight dominant

    I love kinky boys and love to wear my sexy strap. I have several sized penis's and I'm definitely on the dominant side
  12. Harmony-bc

    best feet to suck

    Best idea. Especially the buy her lingerie and heels part :)
  13. Harmony-bc

    Celebrity crushes over time

    So many. Every single boy who acted in "the outsiders" and "rumble fish" and "grease" I'll still swoon while watching those movies. Love the rockabilly look. These days, I don't have crushes on anybody famous but I definitely acknowledge and notice beauty
  14. Harmony-bc

    Have you met up with a PERBite for mfm or mffm before?

    I sometimes think certain kind of threeomes might be fun, but no to all of those scenarios. They just sound horrible and not fun for anybody. Awkward as hell. I hope the lady was well compensated tho. The last mmf threesome, I had, I wore latex and brought rope with me and I made 2 sissy boys...
  15. Harmony-bc

    Older Women

    I don’t think it’s that rare. However most 60 year olds would never say that in an ad. I’m not sure what age they’d say. I think you’d probably be able to find several if you ignored posted listing age and just looked for mature providers. You’d probably get just as many hits as misses. Good...
Vancouver Escorts