Recent content by electrotroll1

  1. E

    Pyro @ AF

    Correct me if im wrong but recently girls at AF have also been simultaneously listed at other shops, was this always the case or is this a recent decision they've made?
  2. E

    Kenzie @coco anyone tried?

    Who is Kuwaii? i dont recall there ever being a kuwaii at Asian fever
  3. E

    Miss marlee 3919

    Scammer according to reviews on Terb
  4. E

    Angel, Naida, and Lianne intel

    Any intel on K604 Angel and Naida and NO69 Lianne? All three look beautiful
  5. E

    Ass:waist ratio

    Looking for some recommendations for ladies with a great ass to waist ratio, preferably someone shorter than 5'4.
  6. E

    Need some suggestions for XDS/daynight/NO69

    Thanks, anyone else around metrotown or downtown?
  7. E

    Need some suggestions for XDS/daynight/NO69

    Hello, hoping to go into 2026 with a passionate session. Im hoping to meet someone under 35, shorter than 5’4, dfk friendly. I was looking at Ada at DN, but there dont seem to be any reviews of her. I would like to see someone who looks similar to her, or Xinya or Boa from XDS (based on the...
  8. E

    Misha F604

    Any takers?
  9. E

    Out of town guy: recommendations?

    It’s quite late now, but try Asian Fever or search for 1122 on leolist
  10. E

    Maya 3423 any intel?

    Anybody toftt? I know she is hosting at a hotel downtown but wondering what kind of service she provides https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_busty_persian_crazy_horny_skinny_girl_verified_new-9529723
  11. E

    Ysabella Khan

    On tryst? Her accounts looks to be deleted.
  12. E

    Ysabella Khan

    Not sure if she is active, reached out to her through Tryst but no response. No contact number or email provided. Also her last online on Tryst is listed as active this month. Would love to see her but doesn’t seem likely.
  13. E

    Ana 5019, any info?

    Hi folks, anybody had a chance to meet Ana 5019? Some pics in the ad look real but some I can tell are a completely different person. Just wondering how bad the bait and switch would be... https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/burnaby_newwest_burnaby_incall_outcal-9345322
  14. E

    Miasexdoll 2553

    Anyone seen her? I messaged and she said she is hosting out of a 4* hotel downtown, GFE for 350/h. Ad doesnt look entirely legit imo. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_bbbj_queen_vancouver_in_out_real_pics_facetime_verification-8893278
  15. E

    Destiny at Daynight

    I am also intrigued but I’m wondering where one may access these snow pictures you are referring to? Could not find them in their website
Vancouver Escorts