Carman Fox

Recent content by dillomo

  1. D

    Info on sabrina from foxy604? The hot ig model

    wonder if her boyfriend knows she’s getting it
  2. D

    Lola coco

    She’s Kya at CoverGirlEscorts
  3. D

    Ria @ Coco

    Service wise she’s great. She does seem a bit older (maybe late 30s to early 40s) reminded me of an indian high school teacher I had.
  4. D

    Best Asian Blowjob 2026

    Hami? Pepper/Inysui has good reviews too I’m interested in her
  5. D

    best asian ass?

    Haven’t seen them yet. But Mink @ AF and Jess Lis Lee have been catching my eye
  6. D

    Ladyluck entertainment

    Which ones? Can you dm me
  7. D

    NEW CBC spinner tempgf @2274

    No she doesn’t. She’s a typical Vancouver ABG but the only thing I’d worry about is her attitude. I might be wrong though
  8. D

    Petite athletic looking

    Look her up, she has plenty of reviews, has been mostly positive but some slightly negatives recently (which I experienced a bit) but I still think shes one of the best options
  9. D

    Petite athletic looking

    Nicole Vixen… if you consider 5’5” petite? I’m short so definitely different for everyone HAHA
  10. D

    Who's on the top of your TDL for 2025

    She’s a bit taller than I want.. I’m short and prefer shorter women but she would’ve been perfect 5’5” and under. 😂
  11. D

    Who's on the top of your TDL for 2025

    Bia @ Coco Collective Ariana @ Coco Collective A petite black girl (recommend me one please; Hopefully @Asian Fever pulls through with theirs) A PSE Asian (younger Candy replacement)
Vancouver Escorts