Massage Adagio

Recent content by AfterHoursJer

  1. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Sunny 0458 "IM AVAILABLE FOR BOTH" new number, no intel, new photos. Appears in several cities with different names. Offers "licensed" massage. Pictures are AI generated.
  2. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Grace 3774 "best squiter in town" new number, new photos, no info on search.
  3. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Jane Hann 5720 "Host or mobile" I have not seen these photos before, new phone number, no intel on a search. Many red flags on the pictures though. Bea 8667, 5580 "outcall, incall, and online facetime" New number and photos, no intel on number search, appearing in several different cities at...
  4. A

    Emily - 5791 *deposit scam*.... (my Kelowna 'adventure')

    "Thick Ass, Down to earth" Emily also advertises in White Rock.
  5. A

    Sweetlove LL 8233👎👎

    White Rock too, at least for outcalls.
  6. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Maddy Belle 9585 "Maddy Your Gorgeous Escort" there are a few bits of info that pop up with a number search, but not sure if it is all the same person. One entry says Chilliwack from this year. There are older entries that could be the same person, Isa, and Isabella with the same number, the...
  7. A

    Maddy 9585

    Now advertising in White Rock.
  8. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Alisa 8165 "SUV BED IN THE BACK" I have not seen the pictures before. One thing comes up when I search the number, there is a warning that contains a text conversation. Both the name and number match, so it's likely the same person. No other information that I could find.
  9. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Elizabeth 5290 "New in town..." No info on number search, have not seen these pictures before. Major red flags are the only fans ads. Claudia Skye 6205 "-PDC- Sexy Pretty Face Girl" Confirmed Legit. I have personally seen her, and I wrote a review.
  10. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Dakota 8596 "Is it just me, or is it hard" No info on phone number search, I have not seen these pictures before. Not really sure what she is claiming to be looking for, ad says she's not a full time escort, but is looking for extra money. I have no idea what she is offering or asking for. It...
  11. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Eliana Rose 7631 telegram Elina_romy "Available for incall outcall" No information with the number search, different pictures, but the girl in them is the same as in previous ads, with the dark rimmed glasses. Dragon tattoos on left hip. Pictures seem like AI to me.
  12. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Maria 3676 "Maria 24/7 gfe open minded" New number, but I have seen the pictures before. Main one has her by a Christmas tree. The pictures look like AI. has the website naughtyamateur or "www. naughtyamateur.ca and just so it's easy to search naughty amateur. Found a few reviews for Maria...
  13. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Mercy 2310, 2746 "Best squirter in town" nothing comes up with a search for either number. The pictures seem sort of familiar, I seem to remember the "cow girl" shirt and cow shorts, however they are pretty clearly AI pictures. Ad says "very well reviewed, just ask".
  14. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Belinda 2953 "sweet & sexy. naughty" New ad, no info on number search, ads in different cities. Jessica tinyxxx 1545 "tinysweetsexy" I have not seen this ad in White Rock before as I can remember. There is some information if you search the number, assuming it is the same person. The name and...
  15. A

    Ladies advertising in White Rock, tgtbt?

    Cynthia 0389 "BLACK SQUIRTER, PARTY FAVOURS" No information on number search, pictures I have not seen before. Face is pixilated. Ad says White Rock, maps say Montreal.
Vancouver Escorts