Recent content by Acheato

  1. A

    Golden Latina In Langley

    I did her this afternoon
  2. A

    Alex 4351 ?

    U asking to many questions like finding a needle in a hay stack Budz no need reply
  3. A

    Alex 4351 ?

    Who cares
  4. A

    Burnaby Amp's?

    I go to Yiwan spa in Abby
  5. A

    any recommendations in langley?

    How about Abbotsford ?
  6. A

    Any info on this ad

    I messaged her this morning no reply so ended up driving to Abby to see Riley
  7. A

    Is Raven B 7754 is legit?

    She loves what she does she can take a good pounding
  8. A

    Meera and Ridhi @ Laguna

    They take it deep
  9. A

    Sky 1599 @ Ocean Day Spa Abbotsford

    No upsell 240 said and done lol
  10. A

    Sky 1599 @ Ocean Day Spa Abbotsford

    Can u elaborate some experience at Yiwan
  11. A

    Sky 1599 @ Ocean Day Spa Abbotsford

    U ever go to Yiwan u can also dm me if u like
  12. A

    Sky 1599 @ Ocean Day Spa Abbotsford

    I sure can I did have hour service starts off with a light massage then cbj then I bent her over the massage table did her doggy nice view was holding onto her tits doing doggy then she rode me her riding skills were great then finished off with missionary and came in her with condom...
Vancouver Escorts